Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
Publix is now offering COVID-19 vaccination at all five Bay County locations. To make an appointment, visit https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine.
To learn about available COVID-19 vaccine appointments with DOH-Bay, text bayhealth to 888777 or visit bit.ly/bayhealthalert.
People who are not in this priority population for vaccination are asked to assist family members, friends or neighbors who may need help with online registration. Please reserve DOH-Bay’s phone lines for seniors who have limited digital literacy.
Please remember there are tens of thousands of people in Bay County alone trying to register at this time for a limited number of vaccines. This is a historic mass vaccination effort and it is going to take some time to vaccinate everyone who wants to be vaccinated. Your patience and understanding are essential and appreciated.
DOH-Bay second doses will be scheduled by phone close to the due date of your dose. If you are not contacted by the due date on your card provided at your appointment, please call (850) 872-4455.More Information
No events at this time
- Vaccine Locater
- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN BAY COUNTY TO CELEBRATE MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. DAY BY VACCINATING 300 SENIORS
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN BAY COUNTY HIGHLIGHTS RECENT EFFORTS IN PROVIDING COVID-19 VACCINE
- DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN BAY COUNTY PROVIDES WEEKLY COVID-19 UPDATE
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN BAY ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL ONLINE VACCINE APPOINTMENTS FOR MONDAY
- DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN BAY COUNTY ANNOUNCES WEEK TWO SENIOR VACCINATION PLANS
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals