Sexually Transmitted Diseases
You should consider being tested for STDs if you have ever done the following...
- Had sexual intercourse, oral sex, or other sexual contact without the use of barriers (such as condoms or other protective devices) with someone whose STD status you do not know
- Had multiple sex partners or a partner who had multiple sex partners
- Had a partner who is an injection-drug user
Or if you ever had or currently have any of these symptoms...
- Unusual discharge (fluid) or pus from the penis or vagina
- Pimple-like or cauliflower-like bumps or blister-like sores on the genitals, near or on the buttocks or anus, on the groin or inner thighs, or in the throat, mouth or on the lips
- Burning, itching or pain while urinating and/or frequent urination
- Pain or unusual discomfort during sex
- Bleeding during sex or while NOT menstruating
- A generalized rash, including the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet
- Dark urine, loose light-colored stools and a yellowing of the whites of the eyes and skin
- Abdominal pain and/or redness, swelling or soreness of the genitals
Since some sexually transmitted diseases cause NO signs and symptoms in many people, even if you have not experienced any of the above, but you HAVE had sexual contact or are concerned that you are infected, it is always best to be tested.
If you have ever experienced any of these symptoms, please refrain from all sexual contact until you have been tested and treated, if necessary.
Examination, treatment, consultation and educational services are available to persons infected with or suspected to be infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
Confidential Services and Treatment
- Family Planning
- HIV Testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Pregnancy Test
- STD Testing
- Free Condoms
Confidential Services Provided for Teens
- Our Sexually Transmitted Disease program offers confidential services to teens. This includes information, education, and testing.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Sexually Transmitted Disease services are by appointment only. Call (850) 872-4455 to schedule.