The primary goal of our Immunization program is to prevent the spread of vaccine-preventable diseases in Bay County. We offer free childhood immunizations as well as adult immunizations for a fee.
Due to our COVID-19 response, all Immunization Services will be by appointment only until further notice.
This is for our community and staff’s protection.
Please call (850) 872-4455 to schedule an immunizations appointment for the following services:
- Child Vaccines
- Adult Vaccines
- Religious Exemption
- Immigration Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
Please see a list below of services that do not require an appointment. A call back will be provided when forms are ready for pick-up.
- Out of state records transferred to Florida 680 Form (for school registration)*
- 680 Form
- College Forms (for college entry)
*If vaccines are needed we will call to schedule an appointment.
Monday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Travel immunizations are completed by appointment. You can call (850)872-4455 to schedule. We currently do not have yellow fever vaccine.
Specific Vaccine Information
- Diptheria, Tetanus and Pertussis Vaccines
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Vaccine
- Polio Vaccine
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster) Vaccine
- Tetanus (Lockjaw) Vaccine
- Typhoid Vaccine
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Vaccine
- Yellow Fever Vaccine