Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health in Bay County WIC Receives 2022 Gold Breastfeeding Award of Excellence
- Bay County Health Department Healthy Beaches Monitoring Program Results
- HEALTH OFFICIALS URGE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES AWARENESS
- Florida Department of Health in Bay County to Host The 2022 Bay County Health Summits
- Florida Department of Health in Bay County is Recognizing National WIC Breastfeeding Week
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals