The Florida Department of Health in Bay County is reminding all Bay County residents to get their flu shot before the height of the upcoming flu season. Protect yourself and those you love this season by getting by getting your flu shot soon. The season in our area is typically October through March, but the flu can be unpredictable. The CDC says this year’s vaccine is updated to better match viruses that may be circulating in the United States.
Emerald Coast Health Departments
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- MASSALINA BAYOU ADVISORY LIFTED
- PORTION OF MASSALINA BAYOU UNDER ADVISORY AFTER RAW SEWAGE RELEASE
- DOH-BAY OBSERVES WORLD AIDS DAY
- ADVISORY FOR NORTH BAY LIFTED
- ADVISORY FOR WATSON BAYOU LIFTED
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals