State and federal agencies have been coordinating over the past several weeks to investigate cases of Lung Disease Associated with E-Cigarette Use or Vaping.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- FDOH reminds everyone to DRAIN and COVER
- Emergency Order for Hurricane Dorian
- Hurricane Dorian
- Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Issues Public Health Emergency in Response to Hepatitis A Outbreak
- HEALTHY BEACHES ADVISORY ISSUED FOR ONE SAMPLE SITE
- 54,000 GALLONS OF RAW SEWAGE RELEASED IN ST. ANDREWS BAY DUE TO LIFT STATION MALFUNCTION
- Watson Bayou Advisory Rescinded
- Healthy Beaches September 10
- Panama City Water Advisories Rescinded
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals