The advisory for the Panama City Beach Access #41 (SP 5), 11211 Front Beach Road, location is still in effect. None of the other nine sampling locations have advisories posted.
Beaches are open and they are safe for visitors, but use caution when entering an open body of water. If you have breaks in the skin such as cuts or sores, avoid getting in the water. If you are immunocompromised, wear shoes or foot protection to avoid getting cut by shells or rocks on the beach or in the water. Click the link to go to our Environmental Health Water Programs page for more information on beach water quality.More Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season
- Health Officials Reinforce Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Advisory
- Bay County Health Department Healthy Beaches Monitoring Program Issues Health Advisory
- Tobacco-Free Worksite Policies are Good for Employees, Clients
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals