The Florida Department of Health in Bay County (DOH-Bay) is strongly encouraging all unvaccinated residents to get their flu shot as soon as possible. Flu vaccination is the best way to prevent the flu and its potentially serious complications.
The World Health Organization made an announcement Feb. 11 that the official name for the illness caused by the new coronavirus (previously known as 2019 Novel Coronavirus or 2019-nCoV) is now COVID-19.
The Florida Department of Health (Department) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to closely monitor the current outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Know Your Heart Numbers
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- DOH-BAY SECURES NARCAN DOSES FOR PANAMA CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT
- DOH-BAY OBSERVES NATIONAL CHILDREN’S DENTAL HEALTH MONTH WITH GRAND REOPENING CELEBRATION
- 47,056 GALLONS OF RAW SEWAGE RELEASED IN PANAMA CITY DUE TO MECHANICAL FAILURE
- DOH-BAY OFFERS FREE HIV TESTING IN OBSERVANCE OF NATIONAL BLACK HIV/AIDS AWARENESS DAY
- DOH-BAY TO RECEIVE $320K FROM THE FLORIDA BLUE FOUNDATION FOR MOBILE MEDICAL EFFORTS
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals