The Florida Department of Health in Bay County is reminding all Bay County residents to get their flu shot before the height of the upcoming flu season. Protect yourself and those you love this season by getting by getting your flu shot soon. The season in our area is typically October through March, but the flu can be unpredictable. The CDC says this year’s vaccine is updated to better match viruses that may be circulating in the United States.
Emerald Coast Health Departments
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- JOHNSON BAYOU UNDER ADVISORY AFTER RAW SEWAGE RELEASE
- RABID RACCOON KILLED IN THE COOK BAYOU AREA
- MASSALINA BAYOU ADVISORY LIFTED
- PORTION OF MASSALINA BAYOU UNDER ADVISORY AFTER RAW SEWAGE RELEASE
- DOH-BAY OBSERVES WORLD AIDS DAY
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals