The Florida Department of Health in Bay County is reminding all Bay County residents to get their flu shot before the height of the upcoming flu season. Protect yourself and those you love this season by getting by getting your flu shot soon. The season in our area is typically October through March, but the flu can be unpredictable. The CDC says this year’s vaccine is updated to better match viruses that may be circulating in the United States.
Emerald Coast Health Departments
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- ADVISORY FOR NORTH BAY LIFTED
- ADVISORY FOR WATSON BAYOU LIFTED
- DOH-BAY ENCOURAGES PROPER FOOD SAFETY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- PORTION OF LAKE CAROLINE UNDER ADVISORY AFTER RAW SEWAGE RELEASE
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals