TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—In an effort to keep Florida residents and visitors safe and aware about the status of the Zika virus, the Florida Department of Health will issue a Zika virus update each week day at 2 p.m.
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: 19 New Travel-Related Cases
- Department Of Health, Investigating Possible Non-Travel Related Case Of Zika In Broward County
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Seven New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: One New Travel-Related Case Today in Miami-Dade County
- Health Advisories Remain for Beckrich Road and Carl Gray Park
- Department of Health, Investigating Possible Non-Travel Related Case of Zika
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
After hours reporting 850-872-4455 then option 1
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals